Home
RSS
About
Postrank
Tags
Contact
The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

9.29.2010

10 Free Icon Websites

When you do a design project like hack a blog template, you may need to find some blog and social media icons. But if you search the icons just via search engines, it would be a difficult thing to find the ones you want and they are incompatible.

Fortunately there are some websites are free to help people collect these icons. Now I'm telling you 10 free icons site.
 IconSeeker  

It's icon search site,  but the results made me not very satisfied.

IconFinder
 Same as IconSeeker, but you can find more icons at IconFinder.com.

 Veryicon
 Another icon search engine site, it let me felt professional than the previous two, and icon packages could be found there too.

ICONEASY

4 comments:

Mobile websites said...

In this blog good pictures for readers,add to my bookmark but in topic wise is not sufficient,so give more details about that. Thanks

Unknown said...

@Mobile websites Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try to do better in next posts.

Unknown said...

I would suggest FindIcons.com for your icons needs, a better icon search engine with 300,000 free icons available for download.

Unknown said...

@Admin Very nice icon site. It's the biggest icon search engine I have ever used.

Post a Comment